April 15, 2019
Treasurer’s Report – Ending balance as of 4/15/19 is $21,686.09
Coach Bonner reports Varsity currently stands at 4th place.
Positive feedback was shared concerning Teacher Appreciation Nights, Future Hawk Night, and overall volunteerism of game day operations.
Wes is still working to get order information for individual/team photos.
Nominations are still being accepted for the President and 1st Vice President for next year’s board.
Senior Scholarship Applications have been distributed to seniors by Coach Bonner. Application deadline is May 1. Thanks to Julee Lacey to heading this committee.
Soups & Scoops (April 22) – Signup Genius has gone out for help with this event.
Incoming Freshman Night (April 29) – Table will be setup with merchandise sales.
$175 was donated to Project Celebration on behalf of our seniors.
Baseball Banquet – May 13 will be at the FAAC.
– Wes is researching catering options
– A decorating committee was formed led by Joanna Ashlock
– Senior bats will be ordered from Scott Roberts.
– Brandee Dill will be sending out invitations
– More pictures are needed for the end of year slide show – upload these to shutterfly.
Next meeting is May 6 (Board Elections)
March 18, 2019
Treasurer’s Report – Ending balance as of 3/18/19 is $15,385.55
Coach Bonner reminded us district play has started! He mentioned the turtle (portable batting cage) took some hits during the storm and will need to be replaced next year.
JV Gold has MANY opportunities for volunteers. Please sign up to help!
Subvarsity’s don’t have to have an announcer but if someone would like to step up and do it, Eric Webb can teach you how to operate the equipment.
Order information for team/individual photos should go out later this week.
Game Day Photos can be viewed and added on the Shutterfly site. More information is on this post.
Nominations are still being taken for President and 1st Vice President board positions for next year. Please let any board member know if you are interested in serving or if you have any questions.
Upcoming Dates to Note:
April 12 – Future Hawk Jersey Night
April 15 – HDC Meeting (focus on banquet planning)
April 16 – Senior Night
May 6 – HDC Meeting (board elections for 2020-2021)
May 13 – Banquet
February 25, 2019
- Ending Balance as of 2/25/19 is $11,152.88
- First Pitch Dinner Net Profit is $12,621.34
Remember to join both the team and club Remind accounts for all communication.
Team and Individual Photos were taken this week. Order information will be distributed at a later time.
Game Day Photos – Any parent is welcome to take pictures. Shutterfly information and link will be distributed for uploading/sharing photos.
Nominating committee for 2019-2020 board positions. Open positions will be President and Vice President. Let Brian Ness or any board member know of nominations.
- Teacher Appreciation Nights – each home game Varsity Players will honor their favorite teacher. Teachers will be admitted to the game free and honored before the game.
- Future Hawk Jersey Night (Date TBD) – any 8th grader or younger wearing a jersey will be admitted to the game for free and will run onto the field to their position with the varsity players before the game.
- Senior Night – April 16th
- Baseball Banquet – May 13th
January 28, 2019
- Need all positions filled for all games (ticket agents, scorekeeper, announcer, concession worker (2-3), varsity pitch counter). The items in bold are paid positions reimbursed by the school directly to the booster club. Visit SignUp Genius to volunteer.
- Riley Hill is marketing outfield and concession stand signs and is generating revenue for the club. More information will be posted soon.
Field Clean Up Day Review
- We had over 80 participants and accomplished what was needed to be ready for the season. And was awarded free Disney tickets for our efforts!
FanCloth order forms were distributed. Orders can be done online.
Next meeting is February 25, 2019.