How to Log Your Volunteer Hours
Go to www.birdvilleschools.net
• Click on “for Community” at the top of the screen in red
• Click on “volunteer partnership” on left side of screen under blue community resource page
• Click on “virtual volunteer(off campus volunteer hours)
• “Click on “Virtual volunteer log-in”
• Put your email and password
As one of our volunteers, you can sign in to Virtual Volunteer from any computer with Internet access. Your campus must invite you to the program prior to your first log in. To be invited, you must be an approved volunteer and then visit your campus and let them verify your e-mail address. Once this is done, you will receive an invitation with a temporary password. Simply follow the link in the e-mail or go to www.v-volunteer.com.
• Select your account
• A page with your information will appear.
• Click on “Log hours” icon at the top of the screen
• A screen will pop up to enter your hours
• Choose the school you want to log the hours for
• Choose the time and date to log the hours for
• Choose the Function “Cross Country Booster” you want to log the hours for
• Choose the Organization “Other” you want to log the hours for
• Choose the Affiliation “Parent”
• Under notes type in what you did during your volunteer hours
• Click add hours
• Then you are done!
It keeps a running record on the left side of the screen of all the hours you logged. You can go back into your previous logged hours to edit them from that column if necessary.
You can call 817-547-5799 to ask questions if needed.